Interim Organisation Design Manager
1 day left
Our client, a growing business services provider, requires an interim Organisation Design Manager to support the delivery of the large transformation programme that has just been launched internally. This will require the successful candidate to scope the activities that need to take place in order to transition the organisation from its current structure to the newly desired state.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing the context for organisational design, including the strategic outputs for the overall programme
- Review the current organisational structure, functions and responsibilities with a view to realignment to meet changing organisational deliverables
- Develop a series of organisational design options that will deliver the defined outputs
- Develop a transition plan from the current structure to the desired state, to include identifying metrics to measure progress, and defining the key business processes, capabilities, culture and values that will underpin success
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in organisational design and change management in a transforming business.
- Strong commercial and strategic acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Hands on approach and the ability to work with ambiguity
- Previous experience of working within Retail or a B2C environment
Apply for Interim Organisation Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly