Operations Director - Insurance
Our client is a growth player within the General Insurance market, providing services to both consumers and business
Role and Responsibilities
As a key part of the Senior Management Team, the Operations Director will drive forward the quality of service provided at all stages of the customer journey.
You will be responsible for the overall management of the Travel, Claims and Medical Assistance function. Your direct reports will include the Operations Manager, Technical Claims Managers and the Chief Medical Officer.
You will transform the operations of the organisation from a more traditional structure to the next level / generation
The Operations Director will:
- Monitoring service metrics
- Manage the headcount needed to deliver both qualitative and quantative SLA targets in line with contractual obligations
- Drive productivity and efficiency improvements and ensure costs are effectively managed
- Have overall responsibility for the Claims and Medical Assistance Operation
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure service level objectives are met
- Ensure regulatory guidelines are adhered to, including PCI, TCF and FCA guidelines
- Drive efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Support the development of technological solutions
- Lead and motivate the team creating a high performance and culture
This is a permanent role based in the South West
The Desired Applicant
The Operations Director will have:
- Previous experience within a strategic role within travel insurance
- Proven people management experience within an operations environment
- Travel Claims and Medical Assistance experience preferable
- Experience within a high-volume, multi-channel environment
- A good understanding of FCA regulations and TCF.
- The expertise to drive performance and service delivery through SLA and KPI focus.
- The ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team orientated and fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience of digital innovation and transformation in the General Insurance or Financial Services sectors
- Experience working within a global organisation, working well with both local and global colleagues and organisations
How to Apply
Interested applicants should log in / register and upload an up to date CV