Interim Senior Finance Projects Manager
1 day left
Our client, a PE-backed business services company based in West Sussex and south London, is seeking an experienced Interim Senior Finance Projects Manager for a period of circa 6 months during a duration of integration and change.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be tasked to project manage a number of key projects with a heavy focus on systems and integration.
- Review and improve the current systems set-up with a focus on benefit realisation and optimisation
- Project manage the integration of a new acquisition with a focus on automation and process improvement
- Work closely with IT to bridge the gap between Finance and IT/Systems
- Business partner with finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant with proven project management experience
- Strong technical accounting skills
- ERP/Finance systems knowledge - SUN Accounts experience beneficial
- Able to work cross-functionally, with the business and IT
Daily Rate: £500 - £600 per day
Location: West Sussex and south London
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for Interim Senior Finance Projects Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly