2 days left
Our client is a privately owned, award-winning Business Services Group, with a turnover in the region of £140m. As one of the leading players in the market, this group of companies provides an outstanding customer experience and is led by an ambitious and dynamic Senior Management Team.
As a Partner to the Group MD and the Senior Operational Management, the FD will provide full leadership, management and delivery of the finance team’s requirements, both in the UK and overseas.
In addition to the broad finance remit, the role will have an operational reach into IT strategy and development, strategic client management, compliance and sales. Assessment and development of organisational MI and Business Intelligence is also key.
The FD will be responsible for managing a large team in owning and driving the MI, financial accounting, processes and controls to create best in class reporting and financial governance. Naturally proactive, you will be able to identify opportunities to improve processes and systems and have experience of driving change programmes to deliver positive results.
A qualified accountant (ACA / ACMA / ACCA), you will be characterised by your energy, passion, and ability to adapt to different demands, in a complex and truly fast paced environment.
- Experience of high-volume, low margin transactions
- Experience of a regulated industry is an advantage
- Comfortable in a business with a strong sales culture
- Previously lead and developed teams of 20 or more
- Able to thrive and add value in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Agile and able to drive change and business improvement
- Strong decision maker
- Highly inquisitive, proactive and collaborative, with outstanding communication skills.
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter quoting ref AM630965.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly