1 day left
Axon Moore is exclusively partnering with a very fast growing, services business in the heart of Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is continuing to grow year on year and aspires to again double in size. They are looking to bring in a hands-on Financial Controller to drive the business through all their previous and future acquisitions with stronger controls, processes and commercials. This newly created Financial Controller position will be working very closely to the Finance Director and will be a part of the driving force when the business looks to float or private equity in the next few years. This role will be focussing on a being an all-rounder and supporting the big challenge around the businesses growth and improvement made within the finance function. This opportunity is set up to become the future FD so would suit someone ambitious.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the full production of the group's accounts and manage a finance team of 8+
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet and driving commercial projects
- Lead acquisitions and consolidate new businesses into the group
- Drive the annual internal/external audit process and statutory accounts production
- Create lots of new processes, efficiencies and oversee the reporting and commercial function
- Partner senior stakeholders and board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have a solid background within a changing environment. You will need to have excellent core finance experience and can thrive within a fast-paced environment. This will be a significant role to get into a future FD role within an SME with lots of change and challenges.
Salary is £50k - £55k + bonus + benefits
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly