Country Sales Manager UK - Building Products Manufacturer
1 day left
- Flagship UK Country Sales Manager role with an established Swiss manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity to build the UK subsidiary as part of a global business.
About Our Client
Hawa is a Swiss, 2nd generation family owned manufacturer and global market leader for sliding hardware used for a multitude of applications from cabinet doors to large mobile walls.
Their DNA is in their high quality smooth sliding solutions, with all fittings being developed and manufactured from 2 production sites in Switzerland.
More than 200 employees enjoy the daily challenge of exceeding the high expectations of their customers, having built a brand and reputation centred on quality and functionality.
This has allowed Hawa to achieve a majority market share on a global scale and Hawa have since taken their focus further afield with ambitions to grow throughout EMEA, APAC and the US.
They continue to invest in headcount and have created some exciting new roles for ambitious individuals across the globe, providing a real opportunity to be part of their exciting international growth story.
Hawa know the importance of securing the right people and have partnered with Michael Page to find and appoint their flagship Country Sales Manager in the UK.
If this sounds like a company you would love to be a part of and you match the role and candidate criteria, we would be delighted to receive your application.
The Country Sales Manager UK will be commutable to London and responsible for increasing brand awareness, whilst delivering Hawa's business strategy and growth in the UK & Ireland.
Key tasks will include:
- Identifying construction projects where quality is of the upmost importance.
- Connecting with and influencing the A&D community, writing HAWA specifications and building a project pipeline within the hospitality and high-end residential sectors.
- Conducting product & sales training, building relationships and attending joint client meetings with existing UK distribution partners.
- Provide customers and partners with technical and commercial services.
- Market research and intelligence gathering. You will be Hawa's eyes and ears on the ground, able to advise on UK strategy, industry trends and exciting up-coming projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Country Sales Manager UK will:
- Have a background in technical building and construction products.
- Have a demonstrable track record of building a qualified project pipeline selling to the A&D community and converting specifications into sales through distribution partners.
- Be experienced in key account management, responsible for managing and developing Hawa UK distribution partners.
- Be the technical heart of the UK sales function, with the support of the technical team in Switzerland when required.
- Be proactive, entrepreneurial and solution-orientated, with a hand's on "doer" mentality and be an exceptional builder of long-term business relationships, based on honesty and trust.
- Have strong commercial acumen and sales management skills operating at a senior level.
- Be capable in developing and executing sales and marketing penetration plans.
- Have longevity in previous roles and be looking for a long-term, positive next-step in your career.
What's on Offer
Hawa want to secure the right person and will tailor the salary and package for the successful candidate as they tailor solutions for their clients.
Ref Code: MPFE13947639Z
Apply for Country Sales Manager UK - Building Products Manufacturer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly