The role focuses on actively being involved in defining the derivation of the in-scope client population, within the Customer Portfolio Programme - working on an array of big greenfield projects.
My client is one of the largest banks in the world and the headquarter is based in London. They cover aspects of banking such as: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management and investment management.
- Project analysis artefacts and proficiency in assessing the appropriateness of the data sources used as the basis for deriving an in-scope client population
- Expert knowledge in assessing the appropriateness and application of the filters applied to the source data to derive the in-scope client population, with reference to key project artefacts (such as steering committee and working group papers), population derivation documents and associated waterfalls
- Creating detailed written advanced quality assurance reports judging the work performed and overall conclusions as required by the Portfolio
- Previous experience of working with data, including database management (SQL, SAS, OLAP etc)and data analytics products, such as ACL, Tableau
- Proven experience working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing, Data Mart, OLTP and ODS)
- Experienced with gathering requirements, data analysis, and demonstrating solutions with excellent documentation skills
- Previous experience of working with Business and Corporate Banking products and working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing, Data Mart, OLTP and ODS)
Interesting greenfield projects - a pivotal role and lots of progression to be seen from this role. Great starting salary with generous benefits.