Interim M&A Manager
Here at Finatal we place the highest calibre finance professionals into Private Equity-backed businesses and we pride ourselves on delivering our candidates the best opportunities for their career progression.
I am currently looking to speak to top quality M&A Managers who are looking to engage with a new and exciting opportunity.
This is an incredible opportunity for a M&A Manager to join a hugely successful, Private Equity-backed multi-site services company based in Surrey. The company has maintained an excellent acquisition-driven growth strategy for the past few years and are continuing to accelerate it. They are looking to make several acquisitions between £1m and 50m EV, over the next 6-12 months. As a result, they are looking for someone to join their team and ensure they have the capacity to drive bottom-line growth through these strategic acquisitions.
- In depth analysis of target market
- Writing reports on target acquisitions
- Running the acquisition projects and the due diligence process
- Coordinating people within multiple divisions of the business
- Engaging with lawyers
- Lead multiple acquisitions to successful completion
You will work on the origination, execution and integration of several acquisitions over the course of the contract.
- Must have completed 4-10 M&A deals from start to finish
- Due diligence experience is essential.
- You must have a self-starter attitude and be a strong team player
- Confidence and enthusiasm are an absolute must.
I will endeavour to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!