M&A Senior Project Manager
My client is a global organisation who are looking for an M&A Senior Project Manager.
The role will involve project management of business acquisitions, including integration or disposals in a timely manner, on budget and at a high quality.
Working with key stakeholders, other project team members and the broader programme management community.
Project planning and reporting to cover milestones, issues, risks, dependencies and budget.
Escalating to project board as necessary for decision input
You must have:
- Experience in M&A /divestment/separation/integration experience as a senior project manager
- Be available at less than two weeks notice
- Be an experienced project manager
- Senior project manager with a proven track record in M&A field
- Ideally, project management qualified (PRINCE2) with excellent knowledge and experience with common project management artefacts
- Good knowledge and understanding of all M&A disciplines and workstreams (Business, Finance, HR, Technology, etc) to lead a cross- functional team driving the M&A integrations (or disintegrations)
- Local, regional and global project /programme experience
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management