Property Director - Private Family Office
1 day left
A leading London based single Family Office is seeking a Property Director for their well-established pan-UK real estate portfolio. The role will encompass end-to-end development management of assets within the existing portfolio, as well as the acquisition of new development projects.
The current portfolio is 100% cash backed and has been built up over many years. The portfolio consists of offices, retail, car parks & residential. The assets are well located in dynamic UK cities including London, Manchester, Sheffield, Oxford, Cambridge, Glasgow and Brighton. Certain assets hold significant development value and the Property Director will manage all aspects of the development process from appraisal, planning, design, construction management to lease or sale. Asset sizes range from 20,000 sq ft to 300,000 sq ft.
- High calibre Property Director with at least fifteen years’ experience ideally working for a small to mid-cap property development company or private family office
- Proactive, hands on, adaptable and able to react quickly within a fast-moving small team of professionals
- Excellent negotiation skills and a proven track record of creating value out of development projects
- Hands-on experience of all aspects from start to end of the development process is essential
- Acquisition, asset management and leasing skills
- Experience of appointing and managing third party advisers
- Highly numerate and able to run development appraisals
- Proficient in Argus or similar software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Ongoing asset management and overseeing of investment into the existing portfolio
- Obtaining planning permission for large mixed-use schemes – proven experience in this area is highly beneficial
- Oversee the master planning, procurement and build out to practical completion of current and anticipated development projects across the UK
- Good network of consultants and contractors plus management and control of project(s) expenditure against approved budgets and scrutinising of prime contractor, sub-contractors and related service providers to deliver the project within time and on budget
- Regular and detailed meetings with single Head of the Family Office
Applications managed by executive search firm Forrester Partners.
Apply for Property Director - Private Family Office
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly