We are delighted to be partnering with a superb business in Woking that is looking for a Finance Manager to oversee a team of 3. Reporting into the Group FC, this role would suit someone who is looking to step into their first managerial position outside of Practice, or someone who has supervised within Industry.
The business is growing at a phenomenal rate, with recent expansion into the US and Europe - the Finance Manager will be an integral part of the team, responsible for:
- Management accounts preparation and group consolidation process
- Group consolidation
- First Review of Company Accounts
- Managing the Statutory deadlines - Companies House/Audit
- Compliance packs to Investors
- Supervision of accounts assistant/junior team members.
To be considered, you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACMA equivalent) with previous PQE +. You will have experience in a similar fast paced environment, with an understanding and willingness to be immersed in more than just the numbers, i.e. Systems, Process and Projects.