User Data Management (UDM) Integration Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a freelance UDM Integration Engineer for a client of mine based in Paris (91).
The client are looking for someone to join them for a 3 month contract, with potential for extension thereafter.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- On-site installation, configuration and validation
- Network monitoring and support during early phase after deployment
- Troubleshooting in network and lab
- Emergency support handling
- Collaborate with Solution Architect team
- Experience in UDC/HLR/HSS domain, PCRF domain is a plus
- UDM Nodes on platforms AXE, EBS, TSP, BSP and HDS. Experience with AXE based HLR and BSP is nice to have.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV
Looking forward to hearing from you!
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.