- Number 1 role in finance
- Market leading specialist in their field
About Our Client
Vee Bee is a market leading manufacturing business. The company is recognised as a world leader within its specialised field. The production is Project Management based and relies on a mix of in house and outsourced manufacturing. Over the next few months, Vee Bee are moving into new modern facilities as part of a major transformation program initiated by its parent, Signum Technology Group.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role as Finance Controller will include the following duties:
- Analysis of company performance, identifying and tracking key indicators
- Generating analytical reports comparing current performance versus planned, recommending actions to get to planned performance
- Delivering monthly management and financial accounts, maintaining all financial systems to ensure that monthly reporting is timely and accurate
- Identify gaps with process and procedures with finance and drive continuous improvement
- Understanding and supporting the business on profitable business growth, highlighting opportunities and risks
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified (or qualified by experience) Accountant with a strong knowledge of accounting principles and advanced excel skills. You will have a collaborative and proactive attitude and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders within Vee Bee. You will have strong reporting skills and proven ability to deliver work to a high degree of accuracy within a project led business.
Above all, you will be an experienced and 'hands on' FC that can demonstrate an eye for detail and be deadline oriented. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
What's on Offer
Up to £50,000 + benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13955658Z