Commercial Finance Manager - PE-Backed Luxury Retail Brand
A Commercial Finance Manager is required to work for a PE-Backed Luxury Retail brand based in Central London. This is a very hands-on role as you will be supervising a small team. Partnering with the CFO, you will take full ownership for the commercial analysis for the business with a key focus on driving cost and sales margins.
Duties will include:
- Managing the KPI reporting and analysis on store performances based globally
- Working with the CFO and Senior Managers to look at ways to drive performance in the regions
- Taking ownership for the budgeting and forecasting for the retail side of the business
- Supporting the stakeholders with financial planning including strategic planning and monitoring performance accordingly
- Margin analysis across all store products and categories on offer
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with strong experience in larger organisations and a strong analytical focus. Excellent interpersonal skills are key to the success of this role as you will be challenging and supporting non-finance stakeholders on commercial decisions for the brand, you must have proven business partnering experience as a result. Experience in retail and ecommerce as well as a background in private equity is beneficial. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you will be dealing with multiple deadlines and able to manage change internally. This role would be an opportunity for progression for a step up to #1 in finance in the future.