Group Head of Sales
Our client is a leading private owned food group who manufacturer and supply a range of added value cooked, chilled and frozen foods for UK & ROI grocery retail and foodservice markets. Following a major investment programme, they are entering a period of planned growth and are looking to bring in new talent to manage their sales function.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will hold full commercial accountability for multiple retail, foodservice and B2B / manufacturing channel sales across the UK and Ireland
- Will lead a small, commercially rounded team in a hands-on leadership role and develop close working relationships with customers at a senior level.
- Extensive travel across UK and ROI will be required where you will focus on increasing profitable revenues through both new and existing accounts.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record in a fast-paced added value food category with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues in a hands on role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
- Will be keen to join an organisation who are targeting growth by delivering exceptional customer service levels across all functions.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: GHOS/896/12 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection