European Operations Director
Our client is a leading International Manufacturing group supplying a diverse client base with manufactured products. Looking at succession planning they wish to appoint a European operations Director in a new role for the group.
- You will hold full regional P&L responsibility managing a team of Direct reports (Country Directors).
- You will lead the short to medium term strategy focused on organic growth, Continuous improvement and enhancing margins.
- The role will require high levels of travel and senior level customer negotiations with new and existing clients.
- Degree & MBA qualified, ideally with 2 European languages you will of held P&L of more than £250m within a international manufacturing group.
- You will have first class communication skills with high levels of commercial acumen & leadership skills
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: EUOPD/159/10 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.