Our client is a leading Global Jewellery and Fashion Accessories brand based out of Europe. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a Managing Director/Sales Director to head up their operations within the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
- Reporting directly to the Global Director you will manage the company’s general and sales activities with the aim of developing their presence in Middle Eastern and Eastern European Markets.
- You will establish strategy for the entry of new markets and for the nurturing and development of current accounts. You will liaise closely with your Country Sales Teams to implement strategy efficiently.
- You will have full control and management over the company’s main international accounts, as well as an important contribution to the marketing strategy in these key locations.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have a proven track record in international sales and/or have experience of working with or in international markets.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and experience of managing teams at director level.
- You must have experience of working within the Jewellery/Watch sector and have wholesale experience within the sector.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MSD/948/05 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd