International Sales Director
Our client is a rapidly growing UK-based supplier of natural health and beauty products based in the south of England. Due to a reshuffle, they wish to recruit an International Sales Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will lead a team of international country sales managers with the aim of developing the company’s European and US markets.
- You will establish strategy for the entry of new markets and for the nurturing and development of current accounts. You will liaise closely with your Country Sales Teams to implement strategy efficiently.
- You will have full control and management over the company’s main international accounts, as well as an important contribution to the marketing strategy in these key locations.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record in international sales and have experience of working with or in international markets.
- You have had full Profit and Loss responsibility in previous roles and experience of managing sales teams at director level.
- You have experience of working within the Personal Care or Beauty sectors and, ideally, have working relationships with blue-chip customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ISD/948/05 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd