Senior Technical Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing building materials groups, driven by organic and innovation led growth, with a reputation for outstanding customer service and quality. The hiring company is the fastest growing business within the Group. They leverage proprietary, IP protected, technology, the business offers highly engineered solutions for masonry support and brick-façade solutions.
- Responsible for management of the Design Office serving both the Irish markets and Irish-based construction business with projects on mainland GB. Based in Ireland, the role will require frequent customer visits and travel to our manufacturing facilities in GB.
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring that efficient systems and procedures are in place within the following areas of accountability:
- Technical Teams
- Detailing Team
- Sales Order Processing
- Technical Administration
- Dispatched Goods
- Provide, by example, a planned and proactive approach to work demonstrating exceptional organisational skills, effective communication and teambuilding
- Degree educated, ideally in Structural Engineering, or equivalent.
- Significant experience in a senior Technical & Design management role, preferably within the engineered facades in both residential and commercial markets.
- A proven track record of creating and delivering innovative, design solutions for construction markets from concept to detailed delivery, design and structural analysis to construction delivery.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting STM/445x/10 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.