Russam GMS is pleased to be working with a newly licenced bank.
The organisation requires a Financial Analyst to start before the end of the month.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering high-quality management information
- Providing insightful analysis of MI produced
- Taking ownership of the annual budget and forecasting process for the group and individual subsidiaries revising current methodologies to make improvements
- Providing support to finance and other parts of the business where required
- Responsibility for reporting the performance and provide support by way of financial reviews and analysis.
- Development of monthly MI pack to provide useful insight into trends within the business to assist in the decision making in the business and improving the data provided by finance.
- Preparation of monthly commentary to the standard and quality required for use by senior decision makers within the business.
- Highlighting any potential risks and opportunities to management.
- Period End Reporting / Trading Performance analysis.
- Take responsibility of the current budgeting process by engaging with key stakeholders and revising current methodologies.
- Maintain and refresh forecasts on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Develop financial models to better understand portfolio behaviour, to provide higher quality information to management for decision making.
- Continually challenge current methods of reporting to ensure that the best information is given to stakeholders and all reports are fit for purpose.
- Support the wider team with reporting requirements.
- Provide Support where required for year-end statutory accounts to the management accountant and financial accountant.
- Provide analysis for future acquisitions for the business.
- Ad Hoc work and duties as required from time to time.
The Desired Applicant
The successful candidate will be a recently Qualified Accountant with a background in Financial Services.