Interim Strategic Sourcing Consultant
Our client is an on-line marketplace operator based in Poland who have decided to explore options to start sourcing products directly from the Far East.
Role and Responsibilities
The interim Strategic Sourcing Consultant will help the company think about Far East sourcing, strategically along the following workstreams:
High level scope of three international sourcing scenarios:
- Sourcing via integrators
- Integration with a marketplace
- Direct integration with international/Asian merchants
Coordination with technology assessment of each of the international sourcing scenarios (scope, process, time, resources):
- Analysis of commercial impact of each scenario
- Identify partners for each scenario and contact
- Estimate potential cost by each scenario/terms of cooperation
- Define key commercial terms and conditions based on partner discussions (sourcing scope, payment terms, etc)
- Business case analysis by category
Based in Warsaw, this is an interim assignment for two to four months initially, and with an immediate start.
The Desired Applicant
The interim Strategic Sourcing Consultant must be able to demonstrate that you have undertaken strategic reviews of sourcing from the Far East as described in the role description above.
Will have likely worked closely with top online marketplaces such as Alibaba, JD.com, Amazon, Lazardo, Bol, CDiscount or Zalardo either directly or as a sourcing consultant.
Possess a deep commercial knowledge of online marketplaces and their supply chains
Have international experience, ideally sourcing in the Far East
How to Apply
Please send your CV in Word format with a Supporting Statement that highlights how you meet the client's requirements.