Estates Manager MRICS
Great opportunity to join a great organisation in an in-house Estates Manager MRICS position based from one of their offices in Birmingham city centre.
A leading operator in the Retail / Leisure sector with an expansive and diverse property portfolio spanning the UK.
This is an outstanding opportunity to move in to an in-house property team, involved in all aspects of managing a diverse and complex property portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the service provided by the organisation's outsourced estates management service provider
- Provide outstanding estates management expertise to operational stakeholders across the organisation to drive efficient and effective management of their property assets
- Drive investment programmes from inception to completion, ensuring timely delivery of the projects and returns
- To be accountable for delivering property budgets
- To oversee and drive action to optimise income opportunities from the estate
- To be accountable for accurate & timely budgeting and accrual of property-based costs for rent, rates, service charge & insurance
- To manage accurate property management records and reporting
Candidate will spend 2-3 days per week at an office in Birmingham, with travel across the estate as required.
An MRICS Chartered Surveyor, ideally with experience in a Corporate / In-House role.
Experience in the Retail or Leisure sectors would be beneficial but is certainly not required.
Able to commute to Birmingham City Centre 2-3 days per week, and travel when required.
Highly competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits scheme.