Interim Head of Tax
Backed by one of the largest funds in Europe, this technology business is recruiting for an Interim Head of Tax on an initially interim basis to set up and lead their tax function. The role has come about as a result of acquisitive and organic growth, with the organisation now looking to the successful candidate to pilot the business through their next phase of growth and corporate tax matters.
As the Interim Head of Tax, you will be:
- Building the tax function from scratch with no current in-house processes
- Creating a monthly tax reporting process with the relevant controls
- Developing a robust framework around processes and the organisation's tax liabilities
- Implementing a process around all corporate tax matters including third party prepared tax computations
- Assisting with M&A and transaction cost deductibility
- Assiting with the year-end tax audit
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified tax professional from a big 4 tax background or CTA qualified, with a proven track record within corporate tax. You will have worked for large organisations, PLCs or bluechip businesses and have experience developing in-house tax functions and teams. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this highly autonomous and influential role.