Financial Controller - Staines
With responsibility for the day-to-day management of group wide finances, the Financial Controller will have a broad remit encompassing the duties below:
- Management and development of the growing finance team.
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts pack, including supporting analysis and narratives.
- Ownership of group wide budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Assisting the Finance Director with the development of the groups business plan.
- Management of the year end process, including the preparation of annual returns.
- Production of year end audit packs.
- Management of the annual audit process.
- Continual development of internal controls and process.
- Development of the finance and reporting systems.
- Working with the Finance Director on a range of key projects and initiatives.
- Qualified accountant.
- Proven experience from a similar role.
- The ability to develop and drive a finance team.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
- Ideally with experience from a growing multi-site business.
- Proven ability to develop systems, processes, and controls.
- Ability to add commercial value via analysis and business partnering.