A Financial Controller position has just become available at a fast growth software business. The role will oversee the regional expansion plan and report to the UK Finance Director.
- Managing processes to establish legal entities
- Identifying and developing relationships in order to scale the business efficiently
- No direct management in the short term
- Ensuring compliance with local statutory and tax requirements
- Overseeing the preparation of periodic US GAAP management accounts
- Interpreting, analysing and reporting financial data
- Maintaining consistency with global business processes and accounting policies
- Providing senior stakeholders with commercial decision support
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong technical skills in US GAAP and/or IFRS
- The willingness and ability to be hands on
- Experience of starting up international entities
- Experience of working in a fast growth company
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.