Interim Finance Business Partner - Sales & Marketing
Our international technology-focussed, business services client require an Interim Finance Business Partner - Sales & Marketing for 6 months initially, based in Uxbridge. You will report directly into the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely across senior stakeholders within Sales, Finance, Marketing and Operations.
- Collaborate with the CFO and CCO to develop business cases; recommending pricing decisions, taking into account risks/opportunities etc.
- Partner with the Sales & Strategy teams to ensure full understanding and transparency around financial viability of product services (inclusive of sensitivity analysis, risk analysis etc.)
- Be pro-active in providing financial analysis to assist strategic and commercial planning
- Gather relevant financial data to build pricing and product profitability models, dashboards and cost structures
- Continue to ensure a collaborative working environment between Sales and Finance, ensuring full compliance and governance with processes and systems etc.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Experience within B2B focussed organisations
- Demonstrable experience working across Sales/Marketing/Operations/Business Development Strategy teams
- Experience working at Board level to develop and deliver business cases (including variance analysis, assumption management, market data etc.)
- Proactive and hands-on; taking full ownership of product revenue