Commercial Finance Partner
Commercial Finance Manager
Based in St Albans, Hertfordshire our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to support an autonomous division.
This job would suit a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant with experience of working in a commercial/business partnering role in an international business. The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for supporting and partnering with the Divisional Directors and senior management team to maximise revenue for their channels, whilst minimising financial risks.
Our client is a dynamic, multidisciplinary consultancy and services provider servicing a wide range of clients in multiple sectors. They are going through a period of sustained growth and require additional support at a senior level.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at levels across the business, making an active contribution to the decision making within the division and the wider business. Strong budgeting and forecasting experience is essential ideally with experience of managing a bid or tender process. Developed IT skills with the ability to build complex models in Microsoft Excel, as well as experience in using PowerPoint is vital as are strong data interrogation skills.
Duties will include:
- Providing commercial insight to management in order to drive performance improvement initiatives
- Developing the regular weekly and monthly KPI reporting for the Division
- Relationship building, business partnering and accounting support for the Divisional Senior Management team
- Leading the Division in managing working capital
- Production of the divisional budgets, forecasts and business planning
- Analytical review of the monthly management accounts and exploring problems where necessary
- Assessment of Capital Expenditure Investment Proposals
- Assisting in the tender process and pricing of large tenders
- Preparing, developing and analysing project accounting information
- Helping analyse and understand project risks
- Playing a key role in the financial and wider integration of new businesses
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Finance Manager roles in St Albans, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability