Finance Director - Infrastructure Contracting
Our client, a £1bn+ turnover infrastructure contracting Group has more than doubled in size over the past five years as a result of strong organic growth and well targeted acquisitions. They work throughout the UK partnering blue-chip clients’ in the delivery of infrastructure solutions from design, feasibility and installation, through to commissioning and maintenance.
The fastest growing part of the Group, which has a divisional turnover in excess of £200m, now requires a proven FD to work closely with the MD in driving and further enhancing their fiscal performance as they work through their most challenging order book yet. The FD should be capable of hitting the ground running and making an immediate contribution to the leadership team and their continued business success. The appointed candidate should also see this as an opportunity to demonstrate their executive board succession potential.
To be considered, it is essential that you:
- Are a qualified Finance Director already holding full financial accountability for a contracting services business with a turnover in excess of £70m.
- Bring extensive experience and leadership skills in all budgeting, financial control, reporting, day-to-day accounting and corporate governance activities. Both at a strategic level, whilst possessing the ability to dive into the detail as required.
- Are a rounded business FD, capable of identifying operational and commercial risks and opportunities, with knowledge of how best to improve top line growth and bottom line performance.
- Can demonstrate a loyal and highly progressive career record, with relatively small number of employers. Whilst remaining highly ambitious with succession potential for the executive board.
- Live within comfortable daily commute of key offices in the Kent / Essex / Hertfordshire area.
In the first instance, please apply with your C.V. quoting reference V334 by clicking on Apply. Alternatively, contact Richard Woods for a preliminary discussion: tele 08443 356 170, mob 07767 898 265