Head of Finance
A well known FS business is looking for an experienced accountant to join one of their growing finance team as the Head of Finance for part of their business. You will work closely with the MD of this business area, helping with the commercial finance decisions as well as running a small team and ultimately responsible for accounting for this area.
The offices have a great modern feel and the business is known for their good progression options and nice company culture. They are a well-respected name within FS and have been seeing good growth in the last 5 years.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing a team of 2 junior accountants
- Work with the Managing Director and senior management team on the development of the business' strategy, notably the expected financial performance of the business over the plan period (currently a 3 year plan)
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary to be used to understand and challenge the business' performance, ensuring financial targets are met
- Lead the local external audit relationship and assist with the interim and year end audit
- Review of P&L statements on a monthly basis and regular review of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare, report and analyse P&L and Balance Sheet forecasts
Then successful candidate will be/have:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Relevant Experience within a similar role
- Management experience
- Strong FP&A experience and good IFRS knowledge
The role is paying in the region of £75,000 - £80,000 and if this sounds of interested and you fit in with what they are looking for please do get in contact by clicking on Apply or call 02077479724.