Interim Group Financial Controller
Our client, a multinational retail company, is looking for an Interim Group Financial Controller. The role is a 12 month maternity cover and would suit an individual who can really hit the ground running. The company is going through an exciting period of expansion and the business is in need of someone who has experienced periods of extensive growth within corporate environments.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of consolidated financial and management accounts, and annual accounts, completion of budgets and cash flow reviews
- Assist with development and roll out of policies for all aspects of financial management, including budgets, compliance with regulations, risk management, financial accounts and reporting and other financial controls and procedures
- Work closely with the senior management to deliver a first class commercial, operational and strategic finance service to the business
- Support the CFO on technical accounting issues linked to the company strategic expansion plans (e.g. acquisition, corporate restructuring and consolidation)
- Support the CFO to continually develop and enhance management information and key metrics to validate business performance and progress
- Work with and build strong relationships with a number of finance and non finance stakeholders across the group
- ACA Qualified Accountant – ideally from a Big 4 Practice
- Ideally a background within the retail/wholesale sector
- Experience of working within dynamic and fast growing organizations
- A solid commercial acumen.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting and controls
- Good planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong management and communication skills