Group Head of Information Security
Join at group level and setup and deliver the security road map and architecture for the group
Build a pan European team who will engage with the business and raise the profile of information security.
Our client has been a market leader in their field for many decades and are the forefront of development within the sector. A healthy balance sheet, secured investment and a strong commercial outlook underpins the Group's values and exceptional service levels to millions of customers. There is continued expansion of the portfolio and investment in current assets whilst maintaining their belief that their own people will always be their most important asset.
- To provide leadership and guidance to the group on all IT security and cyber risks that the business has exposure to
- Building the necessary architecture to ensure the group is follows the roadmap outlined
- You will be the key focal point for working closely with other IT and business teams across the Group to raise awareness and drive adoption of IT security standards across the group.
- Providing vision and leadership to develop and execute on an enterprise information security strategy and road map aligned with business strategy and with full executive support
- Prioritising key information security initiatives and securing the necessary funding for implementation
- Maintaining accountability for responsible information security governance through formal reporting to the group CIO and senior risk forums
- Creating and maintaining an IT security architecture for the group
- Maintaining knowledge of the technology threat landscape leveraging external network and key advisors to ensure the group is thing to the future rather than reacting
- Compliance with PCI DSS,GDPR and any other key control requirements
- Building and leading a team of highly respected IT security subject matter experts
- Developing and implementing ongoing communications and training related to IT security
- Developing and maintaining an information security incident response capability that will quickly identify, contain and resolve any security incidents.
- Developing and implementing a disaster recovery schedule across the group for all business critical IT services
- Must have proven ability to set vision and lead the development, planning and delivery of an information security strategy
- A strong collaborator who is able to influence at all levels within the organisation to ensure information security risks are understood and acted upon.
- Excellent communications skills in framing and messaging issues of a highly technical nature into meaningful and relevant information for a range of audiences
- Able to draw from proven experience to gain buy-in to various information security policies and solutions
- Be a subject matter expert in information security and proven ability to build and lead a highly competent team across
- Track record of delivering large and complex information security initiatives.
A six figure basic salary with a similar executive level package.