Senior Finance Manager
An international retailer, posting consistent growth numbers are recruiting for an Interim Senior Finance Manager for an initial 3-6 months. This is a role which will aid the business through a particularly busy period and phase of project orientated work, in their West End based offices.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will:
- Have oversight of a small team of 2
- Leading on monthly/quarterly close whilst also analysing trade and sale profitability
- Business partnering with operations and logisitics to minimise costs around supply, warehouse management and delivery
- Analyse the business' international stock movements and ensure they are being captured/accounted for on the system correctly
- Assist with the go live of a new P2P system
- Support with the analysis of trade, margins and product/store profitability
The ideal candidate will be qualified with a proven track record within the retail sector. Demonstrable experience with stock and supply chain within a global retailer will be highly beneficial. Apply asap to ensure you are considered for this Senior Finance Manager position.