Logistics Finance Business Partner
This role acts as the key Co-pilot to the Planning and Logistics part of the Supply function in EMEA. Supporting the delivery of its financial KPIs in the short and longer term on stock, and transport and warehousing costs. This is underpinned by the role maintaining financial controls in this area and the correct accounting of costs. The scale and breadth of the role will require strong organisational agility and perspective, as well as the current integration providing a great change leadership opportunity.
- Co-pilot the Logistics costs and align our future network capacity to MWC market demand via ensuring fit for purpose to meet the Demand profile.
- Develop clear and communicated financial plans and metrics over a 5 year time horizon for Logistics, against which to track performance.
- Monitor performance vs targets (costs & cash/stock) via the provision of insight-driven reporting on periodic results with supply chain IEs and factory logistics managers for factory logistics and logistics overheads to key stakeholders.
- Assess the implications of results for delivery of full year targets and drive actions with stakeholders via leading the presentation of results and their implications at periodic reviews, in order to course correct vs targets and monitor risks & opportunities.
- Support the Supply chain IEs and Factory Logistics teams to develop the longer term roadmap to optimize cost efficiency via financial analysis support to projects, and making recommendations on the best financial courses of action.
- Ensure rigour of financial accounting and control through:
- Periodic review of factory P&L and balance sheet accounts, ensuring consistent application of the finance manual;
- Development of regional solutions to common ICE issues
- Support the interim and annual audit, taking leadership of common issues across the region
- Lead the development of understanding of cost drivers, forecasting methodologies and reporting to develop enhanced insights on business drivers and the robustness of future financial plans
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or relevant experience
- Considerable co-pilot experience in FMCG or retail business
- Strong communicator in order to develop & maintain strong relationships across the whole of Supply & Demand, and deliver key messages
- Confident to be able to lead initiatives and challenge/influence senior stakeholders
- Be able to balance conflicting priorities & demonstrate clear judgment when working under pressure
- Organisational agility
- Comfort around higher management
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Action Oriented
- Financial Shaping and Decision Making
- Financial Analysis & Insights
- Financial Processes