Group Financial Controller
I am working on an excellent opportunity within an exceptionally high growth PE backed production company. There is a need for a Group Financial Controller to support and aid the rapid growth.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual management and statutory reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the business
- Development of KPIs that support the company's strategy
- Ownership of the company’s 5 year financial plan
- Audit, tax and banking relationships
- Cash management
- Developing a business partnering and commercial mindset across the business
- Supporting the Head of Production to create and maintain production budgets, analyse; profitability and pitch budgets to broadcasters
- Supporting the CFO on any M&A and fund-raising activities
- Due diligence on potential acquisitions and content investment
You will report directly to the CFO and have very close engagement with the CEO. There will be a team of 5 UK and 2 US staff beneath you. You will be required to establish high quality accounting and control systems, whilst being commercially forward thinking to assist in achieving the long-term growth targets.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Must enjoy and have experience of working in Private Equity backed and/or Owner Managed businesses
- Must enjoy and have experience of working in a fast-moving, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- Fundraising, acquisition, listing and exit experience is extremely useful
- Media/Content/Broadcasting experience preferable (ideally including both content production and content licensing models)
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual who can deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
You must be commercially aware to build strategic plans and scenario analysis and have the gravitas and communication skills to build strong relationships and credibility with senior team (CEO, Chairman, Sales Director etc) and local management.