Partner Financial is retained by a dynamic, multi-site consumer business, currently investing in a new leadership structure to better support the growth and future strategy of the Group as a whole.
The business is a leader within their field and is part of larger Private Equity backed Consumer Group with ambitions to be the world’s number 1 within their sector. The organisation has grown rapidly both through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
The Financial Control team are going through a fundamental change and this role is key in driving business efficiencies and process improvements as well as developing and recruiting a high performing team whilst providing succession planning to the CFO.
- Drive consistent high standards in the delivery of strong operational finance, processes and systems;
- Creating high performing teams;
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting in accordance with Group standards;
- Champion a strong cost control culture and practices;
- Deliver and manage the Year End process;
- Ensure company tax compliance;
- Optimise cash through effective controls and bank administration;
- Align fully with Group Functions;
- Drive a cost-effective Purchase Ledger operation;
Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- Master’s in Business Administration / Diplom-Kauffrau/-mann; Qualified ACA or ACCA or equivalent with relevant post qualified experience;
- Previous experience working within a fast paced, multi-site business;
- Experience working within the Retail, Leisure or Hospitality sector is desirable;
- A proven track record of managing back office financial processes and delivering high quality management reporting;
- Proven track record of successfully managing change processes;
- Able to demonstrate solid examples or working at pace to ambitious deadlines;
- Experienced in the use of core financial systems and excellent knowledge of SAP;
- Proven track record of improving financial control processes and cash performance;
- Experience of financial systems development programmes;
- Significant team management and development experience;
- Previous experience of reviewing financial systems to improve the efficiency of finance functions.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Neil French.