Head of Finance - UK
- A successful, International manufacturing company
- The Head of Finance will have full responsibility for the UK OPCO
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest manufacturers in their specialist field, working with leading, well-known Superbrands. They are a truly innovative, global business and a subsidiary of Group with 40+ years heritage in manufacturing a wide-range of products and their components. The UK business has annual sales in excess of £100m.
Reporting functionally to the Managing Director of the UK business, key responsibilities will include:
- Timely preparation of financial statements ensuring compliance and reporting to Group Headquarters
- Ensure systems and controls are in place and develop where required
- Ensure integrity and efficiency of cash, receivables and payables management systems
- Provide the Executive Team with timely analysis of monthly and quarterly results of operations as well as the accompanying commentary and justification for performance. Also, recommendations for improvements
- Responsibility for all financial planning and control activities, to include: forecasting, developing operating plans, preparation of quarterly and annual budgets, preparation for the annual strategic plan, capital projections etc.
- Implement ideas to increase overall productivity of the site, including the increase of efficiencies, cost-control initiatives
- Motivate and mentor direct reports to achieve the organisational objectives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and have a strong and demonstrable track record in a manufacturing environment - this will ideally have come from a comparable sized business (circa £100m t/o). The Head of Finance will be technically strong but with a keen commercial eye to increase site productivity and effectively business partner with the Executive Team. An experienced manager of people, you will be able to develop and motivate direct and indirect staff at all levels.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and an ideal stepping-stone for somebody wishing to take on the number 1 role in a successful manufacturing environment.
Ref Code: MPFE13950201Z