Finance Director - Real Estate
- Finance Director
- Property / Real Estate
About Our Client
My client is an entrepreneurial privately owned property group backed by some impressive institutional investors. This family office are diversifying their portfolio to include setting up a housing Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT.) This has significant growth potential and is supplemented by an experienced and highly rated Board.
Reporting to the Chairman and sitting on the main Board, you will be responsible for the following:
- Forming the Real Estate Investment Trust
- Supporting the Chairman in fund raising including presenting the prospectus to potential investors
- Building and running an appropriate sized department to run the fund management side of the business
- All financial and management accounting oversight, including presentation of key financial information to the Board and shareholder community
The Successful Applicant:
- You will be a Qualified Accountant with a proven track record in the real estate / housing sector in a leadership role.
- Prior experience setting up a REIT would be advantageous
- If you have worked as a Finance Director for a listed PLC or FSA regulated environment, that would be useful
- Fund raising experience is preferred
- Strong relationship building skills, including credibility at Board level is a must.
- Candidates available at relatively short notice are preferred
- This role may suit someone who wants to retain a Non Executive Director (NED) portfolio simultaneously.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + Bonus + Bens
Ref Code: MPFE13948965Z