Financial Accountant - Global Tech Firm - Software Development
- Rapidly growing SME
- Creative & dynamic tech culture
About Our Client
My client is headquartered in central London. They are a worldwide software vendor and an internationally recognised market leader for Business and IT Transformation solutions. The company has operational offices in New York, Dubai and Sydney and service over 450 major customers across the Americas, EMEA, Australasia and the ASEAN.
Financial Accountant - Global Tech firm - software development
My client is looking for a talented and pragmatic Financial Accountant with experience of revenue recognition, consolidations and Year End Statutory Audits.
They currently have a solid functioning financial setup that needs an accountant with solid reporting skills and hunger for making function wide improvements to enhance the reporting efficiency of the team.
- Responsible for maintaining the revenue recognition process for all revenue streams across the group on a monthly basis
- Performing the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales reconciliation across the group (designated in various geographic areas and currencies)
- Assisting the UK and Group yearend audits
- Taking ownership of the accounting function for one of the smaller group entities
- Finance function process improvement - performing of current financial processes, identifying where to improve and suggest implementing change
- Involvement and overseeing the groups cash flow, ensuring there is enough cash in the correct regions to meet the company's obligations
- Statutory reporting for all entities across the group (ex. Companies House, VAT, US Sales Tax, AUS GST, Etc.)
The Successful Applicant
This position would ideally suit an applicant who is recently qualified from practice or industry trained with relevant experience.
Specifically my client is looking for the following:
- Knowledge of UK GAAP specifically FRS102
- Consolidation of subsidiaries from multiple geographical regions and currencies
- Knowledge of revenue recognition in a technology or SAAS business
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience of working in the software environment preferable but not essential
- Proven track record of managing multiple, fast paced projects
- Willingness to learn and grow within the finance team and the company
- SalesForce (CRM) system knowledge preferable but not essential
What's on Offer
Salary of £50,000 to £55,000 + benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13953182Z