- FTSE 100 based in Buckinghamshire
- High growth International business
About Our Client
We are pleased to be partnering Halma plc in their search for a Sector FP&A Manager to join their growing and developing team located in the picturesque town of Amersham.
Halma, a FTSE 100 business, have a core focus on safety, health and the environment and their products provide innovative solutions for many of the key issues facing the world today. They are a market leader in specialist safety, health and environmental technologies. Halma have more than 40 businesses operating in over 20 countries, employ over 6,300 people, and have achieved consistent growth over the last 10 years.
The head office in Amersham provides an excellent working environment which ties in with the vibrant, diverse and hard-working culture that the company encourages. Voted plc of the year in 2017, Halma invest strongly in their people and this role will provide exposure, growth and development for the successful FP&A Manager.
Halma plc pride themselves on growing a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day and are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join them in this journey.
This FP&A Manager with the Safety Sector team who is responsible for 15 international businesses with a turnover of £600m. The successful candidate will have a forward thinking and analytical mindset and be keen to work pro-actively to target areas of business growth.
- Analyse current and past trends in the sector's key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modelling tools.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand business and the sector's return on capital and return on sales.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations for decision making purposes.
- Prepare monthly sector financial reports and commentary, including ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for qualified accountant with a proven track record in 'adding value' and the ability to deal with high pressure situations and be an agile thinker. You will be proactive, offering business guidance and advice. Excellent communication skills are essential for this role as you will be working with a range of like minded and driven individuals.
This role will suit a candidate who is able to build strong working relationships and work with the highest standard of accuracy and precision. You will have a keen eye for detail while being able to see the broader picture on their work, the ability to think creatively and be driven and motivated to make a difference within the company is vital. The role will be based predominately in the Head Office in Amersham but will require some UK and international travel.
What's on offer:
- An opportunity to work and progress in a global plc
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Ability to build a career with a passionate and growing business
- Exposure to international and diverse businesses
Please contact Dan Foster on 01727730142 for more details or to apply for this role.
Ref Code: MPFE13954248Z