IT Programme Director
This FTSE 250 Consumer business is seeking an IT Programme Director to work with the CIO and leadership to team to support an ERP implementation and transformation of the IT function.
Reporting to the CIO you will initially lead a review of the current state of the programme, identify issues and challenges and implement changes to get the programme back on track. You'll have experience leading programmes with large budgets, ensuring the programme delivers stated benefits and is aligned to the overall strategic direction fo the organisation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong background leading ERP implementations
- Track record designing and leading transformation of IT functions
- Experience working with the C - Suite to understand their strategic objectives and what their technology function needs to deliver
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to deal with conflict and gain alignment of senior leaders
- Experience turning around challenging technology programmes
- Midlands based
- 6 month initial engagement
- Day rate DOE