Sales Manager - Defence
The Sales Manager - Defence, home based, will be focused on winning sales direct to end-users, Primes and Partners, delivering systems and sensors.
My client is part of a global enterprise with world leading product offerings and system solutions. The company has a collective of in-country divisions, all of which focused on defence. The company is a subsidiary within a multi-billion pound defence organisation.
The Sales Manager - Defence will:
- Manage existing relationships with various defence, partners and military customers.
- Identify new opportunities and projects within the Defence communities either UK or internationally.
- Foster and enhance channel relationships to better overall effectiveness and customer experience.
- Engage effectively with specialist military/Defence communities/agencies, to understand user interface and operational advantages.
- Secure win and manage large £ million plus bids, orders and projects
- Deliver profitable revenue and growth to the defence vertical
The Sales Manager - Defence will have:
- Proven success in delivering their quota in a Defence sales position
- Proven track record in managing significant levels of business
- Proven track record in relationship development of Defence and/or GOV/MOD customers
- Ideally sold systems
- Ability to create, develop and execute sales strategies
- Ability to operate at high-level with clients
- Passionate about the business and its success
- Home based
£50,000 to £60,000 base + OTE (uncapped) + Car and Benefits