Following a strategic business review and the creation of a new HR structure, our client has identified the need to engage a highly experienced Reward Director.
This is a unique opportunity to support the business in a time of transformational change. It requires an outstanding individual to bring the breadth and depth of knowledge across all areas of the discipline, capable of designing and embedding industry leading reward strategies.
As one of the world’s foremost Support and Construction Services companies, with a UK base and listed on the FTSE Exchange, they employ in excess of 70,000 employees and deliver services globally to over 7,000 clients.
- Undertake a period of discovery, benchmarking and understanding the strength of current Reward activities - identifying areas of priority for improvement. Following this review, implement a more ‘fit for purpose’ reward structure which incorporates creativity and innovation to promote incentives to attract and retain employees.
- Monitor the true effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures. Work with the Director of Transformation to clearly shape and define the Reward strategy as part of the wider People Strategy with the aim of bringing greater focus around the wider reward incentives and a better approach to RemCo
- Take responsibility for the creation and delivery of plans which will result from undertaking a full assessment and review of the entire compensation programs – to include base salary, LTIPs, STIPs, Car Allowances, Pensions, Holidays
- Advise RemCo Members on best practice, innovation and latest trends, securing their buy-in in order to execute plans in line with new business strategy
- Ensure high quality and accurate Reward services by working proactively with other HR Centres of Excellence in delivering integrated business focussed solutions
- Motivated and strategic thinker - able to own execute the forward plan, contributing to shaping the Reward strategy to meet the business needs and the wider People strategy
- A pragmatic and influential subject matter expert, looking for intellectual challenge to do something different. Inspired by operating as a key strategic advisor, bringing a credible background and greater focus in designing and executing reward incentives across all layers of the workforce.
- Deep knowledge base, familiar with all aspects of pay and reward, including STIP and LTIP bonus plans, employee pay benchmarking, incentives, pensions, car allowances, job evaluation and grading & reward strategy.
- Encourage a high performance culture that delivers strategies that recognise and reward critical skills, capabilities and performance whilst ensuring that reward systems are equitable, market based and cost effective
- Able to articulate and simplify reward ‘terminology’ to non-reward professionals, able to explain in a manner that others understand
More searches like this
- Business Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in West Midlands Region
- Construction Strategy Senior Management jobs in West Midlands Region
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in West Midlands Region
- Engineering Strategy Senior Management jobs in West Midlands Region
- Energy Strategy Senior Management jobs in West Midlands Region