Director of M&A
I am currently working with a client that has a requirement for a Director of M&A for a private equity backed insurance business located in Central London. The company is rapidly expanding and looking to increase growth by implementing a “buy and build” franchise acquisition model. This role is newly created and sits on the exec board with a franchise development team/analyst reporting in to it.
The ideal candidate will have experience with completing large volumes of transactions over a short time span between 0.5m-5m EV and have strong track record of successful deals/extensive transaction knowledge. Technical knowledge of deal structure, legal requirements, financials and processes are essential.
- Recruit and set up M+A team
- Implement controls and processes
- Project management
- Negotiation assistance
- Standardised due diligence
- Deal structuring
- Balance sheet management
- Degree qualified
- Background in M+A, strategy, corporate development or business development
- Experience in successful acquisitions
- Ability to manage many acquisitions in a short time span
- Ability to manage a team managing the acquisition process
- Technical knowledge of deal structure, legal requirement, financial and processes