Group Financial Controller
Our client is a high growth professional services organisation with an international footprint. This is a key hire for the business and is intended to support the ambitious growth plans of the CFO and key leaders in the organisation.
Reporting to the CFO key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CFO to evolve the vision for Finance and deliver and lead a best-in-class finance capability
- Challenge the business in a constructive way, driving continued commercial performance and value-creation
- Manage the operational financial risk of the various regions through appropriate policy control and monitoring
- Communicate financial matters and business with clarity and transparency
- Provide visible and proactive leadership of the Corporate Group finance staff to ensure a highly engaged and motivated workforce
- Work with the CFO to address investor requests and develop commercial insight and analysis
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders including auditors and banks
- Bring energy, vision and leadership to the organisation
You will be a Qualified Accountant with experience of managing sizeable finance teams. You will have the ability to act as a business partner to non-finance colleagues. You must have experience of working in a service focussed sector and for a business with an international footprint. You must have the ability to be a commercial partner to the Senior Management team.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly