Finance Director – FTSE 100 owned SME – Thames Valley
Eton Bridge Partners is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 owned SME manufacturing and services business to appoint a board level Finance Director who will be based at their headquarters in the Thames Valley area.
As the FD, you will work alongside and support an inspirational MD with a clear vision for the organisation. You will have the opportunity to shape the strategic and cultural future of the business, leading an international and diverse finance and IT team. Due to the international nature of the business, the role is inherently flexible, with flexible hours and working patterns encouraged.
- Lead, nurture and develop a global finance team
- Promote production of accurate management accounts and financial information to guide business decisions
- Work with MD and Board to set strategy and influence direction business takes, whilst ensuring long term delivery against strategic plan
- Own annual budget process, manage working capital and cash flow
- Drive simplification and improvements across finance framework
- Educated degree level finance professional (ACA/CIMA) qualified
- Experience Finance Director with strong team management and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record influencing finance and long-term strategy
- International experience
- Engineering/manufacturing sector experience (desirable)
Package: Up to £100,000 base salary plus bonus (100%), company car, healthcare and profit share
Location: Thames Valley
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.