Area Manager - Sports and Leisure
Sector: Sports and Leisure
Base Salary: £40,000-£50,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Health Care, Life Cover
Our client is a leading provider of sporting facilities and programs across the United Kingdom. They are looking for a General Area Manager to run several of their branches based in the North West of England.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the sales, marketing and operational activities of several branches within the North West region.
- You will help manage the company’s brand within your area and identify new opportunities for branch expansion.
- To maintain positive relationships with current clients and customers, whilst also developing new sales channels.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have significant experience of working in the Sports and Leisure industry at a management level.
- You are confident in and have experience of working with the sales, marketing and business development sides of the industry.
- You are an ambitious character seeking the opportunity for future promotion to senior and executive levels.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting AMSL/948/01 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.