5 days left
Location: Dublin, Ireland / UK
Sector: Construction / Civils / Building
Base Salary: £180,000
Benefits: Bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Life Cover, Travel Costs / Accommodation
Our client is a leading multidiscipline Design & Build Contractor and Engineering Group. Following the award of a major billion plus project, they wish to appoint a Project Commercial Director.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for the Commercial delivery of a major high technology design and build project under an overall programme of works.
- You will ensure all commercial activities are undertaken in line with client and business project requirements.
- You will manage the review of monthly cost reporting, monitor budgets and forecasting variations and lead a team of 50 plus.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying qualified and ideally MRICS, you will have a track record of commercially delivering projects at £400m plus in value.
- Lead commercial teams of Quantity Surveyors, procurement, project contracts and estimators. With a first-class track record of leadership, you will set objectives & policy to increase margins in a team environment.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting COMDR/159x/45 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly