Regional Director (Part-time) – Elderly Care
Location: South East
Sector: Healthcare / Elderly Care
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
Barnaby Stewart Care is proud to be working alongside a prestigious provider of Elderly Care across the South East of England to provide assistance in their search for an experienced Regional Director to join their team.
- Reporting in to the Manging Director you will be responsible for ensuring all homes within the group are performing across Occupancy, Compliance and Financially.
- You will take the lead in developing individual home performance through effective management of staff and increasing the quality of care.
- You will be responsible for increasing the number of privately funded residents through pro-active marketing campaigns alongside ensuring that the highest level of person centred care is achieved in each home.
- You will be nurse qualified with a demonstrable experience of multi-site management within an elderly care setting.
- You will be well versed in the commercial aspects of running an Elderly Care business and have had previous experience dealing with budgets and P&L.
- You will have strong leadership qualities and will be able to lead and motivate your team to accomplish business objectives.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting RDEC/386/03 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.