Commercial Director / MD – Designate
Location: North West, UK
Sector: FMCG / Manufacturing
Base Salary: 1st Class Competitive Package
Benefits: Full Executive
Bonus: Commensurate with success
Our client is a well-established branded manufacturer of consumer goods with a significant UK and International presence. Due to a continued expansion and business growth, they wish to appoint an experienced Commercial Director who can be mentored and trained to step up into the
Managing Director position in the next 18 to 24 months.
- Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for delivering annual budgeted sales with the emphasis on delivering new revenue streams and further international growth.
- To manage key customer relationships, including all the major grocery retailers, DIY and catalogue retailers. The ability to build the brand within an SME environment.
- To manage international distributors, lead the commercial and business development team. An entrepreneurial sales / business leader able to develop and deliver strategies and action plans, which will enable the company to widen the scope of the business.
- You will ideally be degree educated with a proven commercial track record of success dealing with the Food / Non-Food Grocery Retail trade and ideally have experience of working with DIY and catalogue retailers.
- You will be strategically minded with experience of running NPD programs, international experience is desirable.
- You will have the gravitas and business integrity to ultimately step up into the Managing Director role and lead a well established and respected manufacturing business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting CODMD/811x/45 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been