My FMCG client is looking for an Interim Procurement Director to scope out, review, analyse and look at cost savings across indirects on a site by site basis. My client wants to understand the "size of the prize" in establishing a more co-ordinated approach and how this might be achieved in keeping with their strategy and ways of working.
A business case will be required to be presented to the Executive Leadership Team at the close of the assignment.
In undertaking this assignment there will be a requirement for strong relationship and stakeholder management with the role holder working in complete collaboration with the exec team, MDs and buyers across the organisation.
What I am looking for:
- Seasoned Group purchasing professional
- Well versed in working successfully within a matrix operating model
- Ideally experienced in the FMCG food and/or food retail sectors
- Successful track record of working on an international basis, culturally sensitive
- Highly developed relationship manager and collaborator
- Proven project management expertise
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Willing and able to undertake a high level of travel during the assignment